Specializes in Spokane, Spokane Valley, and Surrounding Communities
We can not only help you identify and purchase your investment properties but also fully manage your property to become your #1 Source for both Property Management & Realty Services.
With over 25 years experience in acquiring and managing investment properties, we have learned many valued lessons along the way and have acquired additional knowledge by aligning ourselves with professionals specializing in landlord-tenant law.
Through our experience, we have developed proven techniques and procedures to professionally manage your investment properties.
Whether you are looking for greater cash flow to supplement your income, purchase a second home, find housing for extended family or to create a portfolio of properties to enhance your retirement, All Star Property Management can assist you with all your needs.
If you are interested in having your property managed, you have come to the right place! All Star Property Management, LLC
serves many locations in our community, providing
convenient & professional service to alleviate the stress of investment
property ownership while protecting your investment and maximizing your return
on your investment. We are licensed and bonded in Washington.
Since we are a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor, we can service all your repair, maintenance, and improvement needs.Advantages of Property Management through All Star Property Management, LLC:
- Detailed advertising to enhance your properties features and benefits to minimize vacancies.
- Market Research on prevailing rents to maximize your profit.
- Consulting on potential home improvements to generate greater rents and long term tenants.
- Rent collection through multiple sources including mailing, drop boxes, credit card, and debit cards to make it convenient for tenants to pay rent which promotes happy tenants and happy owners.
- Periodic home inspections to ensure tenants are complying with the terms of the lease agreement.
- Serving all legal notices to follow up from initial 3 Day Pay or Vacate Notice through possible unlawful detainer, 10 Day Notice to Comply, Inspection Notices, 20 Day Vacate Notices and any and all other required notices at no additional charge to the owner.
- All contracts from lease agreements to Owner contracts are written and approved by lawyers specializing in property Management.